Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Last 30 Days of NYC-Day 26

April 30th, 2012

This day was a roller coaster of emotions of letting go, moving on, and trusting that God alone is all I need. As I came to work, I was reminded by a sweet friend of trusting in His plan through the power of scripture.

NYC Today

1. I listened to a sermon as I worked on a few things at work called "Fighting Frustration" being of the perfect title. God uses these times of our life to build us, break us, change us, and show us how much He loves us. I am thankful that I am surrounded by friends and family who love me through these trying times of my life!



2. I also finished out this weeks devotions of my women's bible study. God is soooo good to us and if we would only sit and be with Him more He would show us so much more about Himself which in turn only benefits us!
3. As I was only my way to bible study I saw this family pouring over a game on a phone, Oh technology! Nonetheless the little girl was so intent on knowing what her big brother was doing, she watched every move He made and still wanted to be right next to Him. Essentially that is how we are called to be as Christ as our Savior and co-heir. He's my protector and my brother who I should watch and imitate.
4. Lastly, I left my apartment of 3 months to spend my last month couch-hopping around Brooklyn. Sometimes things happen in our lives that at the time are catastrophes but in the end lead to a beautiful answer to prayer. God knows our hearts and our minds and continues to woo us and take care of us. He is showing me each and every day how much credit I don't give Him for the little things. I slept in peace last night knowing that it was all going to be okay!

Be Blessed today and know you are loved <3

No comments:

Post a Comment