Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Last 30 Days of NYC-Days 11 & 12

Monday, May 14th, 2012



  • First thing today I had a doctor's appointment to check out a few bites. Yes, bites. I was scared they were the infamous NY bug, but don't worry, just a "swarm of spider bites." Literally, the doctor said that a few spiders just "went to town" on my body. It was still surprisingly less horrifying than the other. As I was walking there I had to pass Bryant Park (Above) and the NY Public Library (Below). It is so beautiful here that I had to get pictures. 
The sun shining and the beauty of architecture, history, and the continuous rarity of green in a concrete jungle! 







Tuesday, May 15th, 2012


  • As I have mentioned, I have been staying in Brooklyn for the past 3 weeks, and since we have been living in Seattle, the green is EVERYWHERE. It is absolutely beautiful to walk to the subway every morning and pass this apartment complex with a yard full of blooming flowers and green bushes and vines and trees. Its wonderful! Yes, this coming from a girl who was glad to see weeds in the yard just to take away from the brown grass :) West Texas Humor! 



  • I added the above picture for humor and to remember when I found this photo. It explains my life so well that it had to be on my blog :) 



1 comment:

  1. Jess!! I cannot WAIT for you to be home! And the best part about all of this is I'll actuallyyyy be in North TX all summer doing my internship..which means we'll have to have a slumber party :)

    ReplyDelete