Monday, May 14, 2012

Last 30 Days of NYC-Day 13 & 14

Saturday, May 12th, 2012




  • I got to sleep in :) The joy of Saturdays! I then got up and ventured out to take laundry and find a place to brunch :) I found this quaint little spot with a mini orchestra playing in the garden area in the back. It was a wonderful meal with Poached Eggs and Asparagus Risotto cakes! Yummy :) God is so good to us and He has given us wonderful things such as food and music to display His glory through blessing us. It's really quite romantic ;) 


  • After brunch, I ventured on to where I am staying to change and then head to Prospect park to run! It was a great run, and there were all kinds of families out and about on the beautiful afternoon. 



  • Following my run, I headed home to get ready for the evening! I babysit for the same couple I did a couple weeks ago as they went out. I laid on the couch with sushi and Netflix and watched this sunset and thanked the Lord for such a precious memory. 
  • The last event of this night was for Jess Renfro's Birthday party. We headed to a bar in Chelsea which was extremely fun and extremely hott! Though the pictures are blurry, they will forever be a remembrance to a night of fun, friends, and celebrating Jess! God has blessed me so much and for these women below, I am extremely honored to call them sisters and friends. <3 





Sunday May 13th, 2012

  • Mothers Day :) I could not be with my Mom physically today, but I was with her spiritually. She is my light, my hope, my joy, and God's angel on earth to me. I celebrated her today by more than just telling her I loved her, but lifting her up in joy and thankfulness. 

  • While celebrating 2000 miles away, I also spent the day in rest,  eating a great breakfast at IHOP, and picking up laundry. God gave me this day as my Sabbath.
  • After church  Laura, Camille, Bryan, and I ventured over to Sunburst to enjoy the company of friends and fellowship with food :) Yes, God is good!


This weekend was one of memories, productivity, and rest. Cherish every moment you have. <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment