Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Last 30 Days in NYC-Day 4

Tuesday, May 22nd, 2012
  • My day started off wonderful with this lovely note on my suitcase! I am staying my last week in NYC with the lovely Steph Smalls and of Bess! It has been a joy to talk with them and see how they live! It's wonderful to know that you have friends that will sacrifice their own comfort for your own. I am extremely blessed to be in the company of such amazing friends! 


  •  My day continued as a busy work day that called for some "sweet" action in the midst of the day. These things (below) are amazing! They can make any day brighter and any jean tighter! I love them and I will miss these things! NYC has the best gourmet food; its real and wonderful! There is nothing like it! 

  • Today I realized how much I love Spring/Summer-I get to paint my nails wonderfully bright colors! It really is amazing :) 



  • So my work day ended and I headed to the gym where I did some major sweat damage. As i was leaving I turned my ankle as I lost my balance on the edge of the sidewalk over the subway gutters. Yes, no cool story. The problem with this is in 5 days I will be moving stuff into and out of a UHAUL and I have an obstacle race on June 3rd. All I'm saying is it better be healed. 


  • Best part of this day minus the Macaroon's was going to CG for the last time. These people have become my family. They know me, love me, and support me in all things. Most of all they love the Lord with all of their hearts. They each have been gifted with talents and abilities to lead, love, give, and support. I will never be the same because of them. They have shown me what it is to give, to love, to enjoy community, and to desire the Gospel and to share the Gospel with all that I am. My prayer is that I take what I have been given here and bring it to Dallas to share. Flat Iron CG will always have a place in my heart and the people will always be my brothers and sisters; they are my family <3



No comments:

Post a Comment