Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Last 30 Days in NYC- Day 5

Monday, May 21st, 2012


  • Today was a very busy day at work, but with a light at the end of the tunnel. I only have 3 1/2 more days after this one. It was a good joy, but also a sobering reality. I really want to remember the little things about my daily life in NYC. One in particular is the people who have come to be apart of my everyday life, the Starbucks workers. You may laugh, but in reality it was consistent smile I could always count on. They are hard workers who are genuine and kind to those they serve. I hope to remember them in the midst when I think my life is far from easy. Everyone has it rough, its those who learn to deal through the rough patches that live as if it is all going smoothly. 
  • Also, tonight was the last of my women's bible study. We have been doing this study for 20 weeks. It's crazy how much you can learn, grow, change, and completely be transformed in a time of a few months. God gave me these women to learn from, grow from, and be blessed by. I will forever be grateful for them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment