Monday, May 7, 2012

Last 30 Days of NYC- Day 23 and 22

May 3rd & 4th, 2012


Thursday, May 3rd 

1. Today was a regular work day, with the weather dreary and gloomy as it had been all week, I set out to pep myself up!
 2. Tonight I went to one of my favorite places in the city, Cappizzi. This pizza place plays great music, has an amazing ambiance, and most of all, has great pizza! <3 I shared time with the Lord as He continued to open my eyes to more of who He is and where He is taking me. This week was a huge learning week to let go, move on, and look forward to what is coming. 

Friday, May 4th


1. Today was a photoshoot day at work, which means early morning and long day on my feet. Today was the first day I have actually had to do manual labor, which actually was quite calming. Maybe because I am a girl and house duties is in our blood (some might take offense to that). I steamed for about 3 hours today, but all in all it wasn't too bad!

2. Tonight was a super great nigh! I saw Avengers with Kellye and then we had Heartland Brewery for dinner in Union Square. It was a great memory to make in laughing extremely hard, to the nerd sitting next to me in the movie, to the great conversation, to the amazing "lemonade" I had at dinner. God gives us special times like these to soak in. I wonder how many times I have had moments like these but wasn't as grateful because I wasn't "leaving" per say. Take every moment and cherish it, you never get that one back! 



No comments:

Post a Comment