Thursday, May 3, 2012

Last 30 Days of NYC-Day 24

May 2nd, 2012


NYC Today

1. I started the day off with reading this quote. The main reason I am writing this blog is because I want to look back and know that I didn't waste my last days here in NYC, but also to teach me a lesson for the future. We have know idea what tomorrow holds, we can schedule all we want, but all of it is pending. This quote came at a perfect time when God is showing me how much He has blessed me with a community of believers in my family and friends that love and cherish me, as I do them. God takes those away who are not doing that, its just apart of life!


2. Yes, this salad was AMAZING!!! It's always better to eat healthier and be more energized! (I hope I read this when I am craving sweets!) haha

3. Excited that I did an hour of cardio today! I am planning on running 3-4 5K's and 10K's this summer and want to be in tip-top shape! And hello, swimsuit season :) Currently 28 pounds away from my goal weight and down 5 minutes on my 5K time <3 




No comments:

Post a Comment