Thursday, May 3, 2012

Last 30 Days of NYC-Day 25

May 1st, 2012

NYC Today:

1. Today is Tuesday, and I LOVE Tuesday. It made it even better when I got this announcement for 1/2 Price Fraps at the SBux from the 4th-13th! Totally made my day! <3 I remember this from last year in Denton and my friends at SBux hated their lives, so I will be praying for all of SBux workers even more during this time!



2. I LOVE Tuesdays mostly because I have my counseling session, and I love my counselor. It's amazing how God can push you and change you in the craziest ways! 

3. I also LOVE Tuesdays because of Community Group. This group has become my home away from home. I don't know how I would have made it without them these past 10 months, God is so good. All I can say is that each one of them has a piece of my heart always! <3 

4.This quote leads into the next day, but today is technically when I printed it and highlighted it. See my note here for more details on my perspective on this: https://www.facebook.com/notes/jessica-pittman/horizontal-vs-vertical/10150861580911224

No comments:

Post a Comment