Thursday, May 24, 2012

Last 30 Days of NYC- Day 3


Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012
(Holly's Birthday!) 
  • I have to start this blog with acknowledging that today is my best friends birthday! I love her so much and I am blessed to have a friend like her! Everyone deserves to have someone like her in your lives! Happy Birthday Hollis Hunter, I can't wait to watch what God has in store for you this year! <3 


  • Today was a day of rain, rain, and more rain. Also, with a sprained ankle and walking in NYC, it's not the easiest! I have enough office "moms" to where the middle of the day turned into a field trip through the rain to Duane Reade. This the normal place to shop in NYC! Anywho grabbed these disposable ice packs where I sat like this most of the day! 



  • For dinner, I headed to meet a dear friend at the Tick Tock Diner. This diner is special, because its the very first place I ate when I moved to NYC! This dear lady, Julia, is a sweet girl who is so smart and intelligent you can't leave a conversation without her imparting knowledge into you. I am grateful to have met her a year or so ago and for our friendship to grow and blossom! 


  •  Empire State Building on my walk back to the subway. This used to be my walk everyday to work when I lived at 34th and 10th. One day, I will bring my family back here and take pictures in front of this and it will be a wonderful memory to tell my family the stories of love, loss, pain, joy, and change God brought me through during my time here! 



No comments:

Post a Comment