Monday, May 14, 2012

Last 30 Days of NYC- Day 15

Friday, May 11th, 2012


  • Today was a wonderful day. I worked all day and was given more clarity on my future position. It always helps having clarity. It also always helps to burn 708 calories! God has been so good to provide a way to work out here in the city and to give me the energy and heart to do so. June 3rd will be my first 5K race of the summer and I am doing all I can to be ready!


  • Tonight was date night with THE Sarah Hines! This lady, she's amazing. She has been one of my best friends here in NYC and I thank God daily for placing her in my life. She has a heart for Jesus that I've never seen and her wisdom and knowledge continue to spur me closer to the Lord. We both love life and aspire to have God glorified in all we do. She does it through dance and I do it through...trying to dance ;) All in all, we had a great date night at Tony's Italian in Times Square (below) and then having a drink at one of her families "bars" in their bar ministry. I promise you, the Lord is using the Hines' in NYC for great things, and I am blessed to know them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment