Monday, May 7, 2012

Last 30 Days of NYC- Day 21 & 20

May 5th and 6th, 2012


Saturday, May 5th

1. Today was great day, one because I got to sleep in, but two because I love getting manicures and pedicures! If you know me, you know this is something that makes me so happy! Pretty nails & toes <3
2. Today I ran 5 miles and then came home and was able to catch up with my lovely friend Krista, no pictures for that because I was looking rough! ;)
3. Tonight I headed over to Sarah's house on Roosevelt Island where a girls night was taking place! We played games, at guacamole, and laughed a lot <3 Sweet Memories


Sunday, May 6th

1. Today was great because I also got to sleep in, and then head to get a massage which was AMAZING!
2 After this I walked around a bit where I saw these...I should enter in a disclaimer that if you do not know I work in the fashion industry and have the right to say that these are horrendous.
3. I moved from my friend Krista's house to my friend Claire's house to stay for the next two weeks. Such a blessing is the company of Godly women.

4. Tonight was an amazing sermon starting the series "This is Our God." It's gonna be great! I headed from there with Steph, Doug, JJ and his friend to eat a great Thai place for dinner. Again, what an amazing memory to share in the company of men and women who love the Lord and who I cherish dearly. 


"I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High." Psalm 9:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment