Monday, April 30, 2012

Last 30 Days of NYC-Day 27

NYC Today:

April 29, 2012

1. Started this day off with brunch at Tick Tock Diner with Ms. Bean! Yummy in my tummy is French Toast!

2. Headed off to Canal street  before we decided to head down to SoHo- rather quickly!
3. Frozen Yogurt on the go-YoGo is always a nice treat :)

4. Found an amazing company with the softest shirts! Bought one and saw this cute little car that was a random surprise!

5. Headed from shopping to enjoy Sunday Night Worship then a Crepe for dinner!

6. God uses tough times in our life to teach us. This day was a wonderful day, although the ending was quite hard. You never know how or when a friendship might come to an end, and I pray you never do. God uses times and situations in our lives to teach us and show us things that need to change in our life. I've learned humility and grace and remembering that I am God's child, but I am not perfect. God has given me grace, love, and joy and for that I am beyond grateful. I learned that I will never do or say the right thing always, but I do know that my heart loves and pursues the Lord. This I know for sure. This I know.

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers neither height nor depth nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39


No comments:

Post a Comment