Thursday, April 26, 2012

Last 30 Days of NYC-Day 30

Today, April 26th 2012


NYC today you brought me:

1. A "Good Morning" greeting from the Hale & Hearty Lady who has always loved what she has done!
2. A Walk to Chipotle for Lunch with a slight rain starting to fall. 
3. My normal coffee run to Starbucks with more rain showers! 
4. Dinner with a friend in Upper West Side and Pinkberry for dessert :) 
5. Finished packing up my room for the new roommate to move it! God is SO good :) 


The beauty of this life is that we get to experience everyday as if it is our last -- if we choose. I don't tend to be negative, but when I do feel my heart slipping from that of grateful to pitiful, I pray I remember days like these.


 Days when my heart couldn't describe the peace and my walk surprisingly turns into a skip. 

There are simple joys in each day that we should all embrace. I move to Dallas Texas in one month, and this day starts 30 Days of grateful love for this city. The simple days to the eventful days. There is always something new and exciting to speak about!

Stay tuned for more schedules, memories, and skipping through this city <3

No comments:

Post a Comment