Monday, April 30, 2012

Last 30 Days of NYC-Day 28

NYC Today:


April 28, 2012

1. I started the day off with a great brunch and beautiful walk that opened my eyes to a Saturday of rest and friendship. On my way home I ran into this:
2. I continued through the day with meeting a friend for Lunch at a Thai place and then heading over to Cafe Bena for a wonderful Chai Tea and Gillato!
3. Left there to go to see one of my friends! Noelle Bean and I met through one of my best friends and she has now entered into the music business! Her lyrics are real and her music is new and exciting. I was blessed to spend the rest of the weekend with her! Here are  few pics from her show!

4. I left the show to babysit for a couple in my church who has a 9 month old baby. On my way I passed by this: Long Island! 


 So you can guess that she was put to bed as I arrived. But I got to see her beautiful smile and big blue eyes before she was put to bed. Kinda made me a little baby crazy, for a few hours. During that time I dove into the Word and started my new book! God uses these times in our life to slow us down and show us that we need Him.

This was a beautiful day of love, joy, friendship, and quietness before the Lord. He stood me still to show me that He is God. 

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment