Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What Lies Within You?


I saw this image today on Pinterest and I realized, what a true statement. How many of us take what happened in our past to bring us down in our future?

Out of all my post, this will be the shortest, but I believe powerful in the same. What lies within you that could change the course of your future and help you let go of your past? I ask you this to not call you out, but to examine your heart. We are all here for a purpose! You went to the university you did, the high school you graduated from, the restaurant you might have ate at last night, and the apartment/house you live in right now all for a purpose. You are in your block, neighborhood, and city for such a time as this.

Not only do I love the picture for the quote, but for the image. A Cowgirl. I don't know about you, but the few cowgirls I have met in my life are tough as nails. They do all they do with passion, heart, and courage. They push themselves in all areas of life until it hurts. I pray that as I get older and one day when I have kids that I teach them that no matter what lies behind them or in front of them, what matters is what lies within them.

Maybe you needed to be told that today to. So let go of yesterday, grab those reigns and get ready for the ride of tomorrow <3

No comments:

Post a Comment