Tuesday, April 3, 2012

When It Comes...Will you Be Ready?

Hello Wonderful Readers,

It's been a whirlwind of a couple of weeks, and oh goodness, how the Lord has wrecked my heart with crazy change, hope, joy, sorrow, and a loss for words.

God has given me a calling, a love, a passion, and a generation. He has brought me from ashes to beauty to share the Truth of the Gospel and to encourage others that there is something better. We all search for hope, we all search for true love and happiness, and we all are searching for ourselves. We have seen the way in which we have failed and though we try not to, we sometimes lose heart. We lose our way from finding joy in the midst of the days, to being despaired and full of heartache and worry.
I come to you today not to preach to you, but to sit down with you and grab your hands and say "I've been there, some days I AM there." I want to tell you that you are not alone and you have been give a gift. A gift to be exactly who you were meant to be. You have the friends you have and the family you were born into and the job you are talented at for such a time as this. I want to sit with you because I want you to not give up. To not believe the lies of the enemy that tells you that what you are doing today, in this moment, does not matter.  

As young men and women we are always waiting for the next journey to rise us up to be all we were made to be. In high school, we wait till college; in college, we wait till marriage, and in marriage, we wait till children, and so on and so on. A continued web of doubt that you are never at a solid confident place in your life.

God has given you this day, this moment, this journey for such a time as this. I don't want you to say when it comes I will do this; I want you to say I will do this now, so when it comes, when He calls, I will be ready. 


I am ready for this next journey in my life only because I know that Jesus has sat me down, held my hands, and said:
"Don't Worry, I've been there, and my daughter, I AM always there with you. I want you to know that you are not alone and that you have been given a gift. A gift to be exactly who I have made you to be. I have given you the friends you have, the family I bore you into, and the job you will take for such a time as this. I want to sit with you because I want you to NOT give up. To not believe the lies of the enemy that tells you that what you are doing, today, in this moment, does not matter."  
My Friends, I am moved with more love and joy than I have ever felt before. I see the beauty in the midst of the unknown, and with all of my heart, I pray that God would overflow your heart with His love and joy.

When it comes, when your whole life changes in the midst of a season, will you be ready?

"And He made known to us the mystery of His will according to His good pleasure, which He purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment -- to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ." Ephesians 1:9-10

He's ready to take your hand and guide you, will you let Him?  

No comments:

Post a Comment