Monday, August 8, 2011

My Favorite Sunrise EVER!

Hello All!

It's been a beautiful day! It all started last night after staying the night in the Bedouin Desert in a tent! Yes, for everyone not believing me I will have pictures up soon! Anyways, after a very long night on the tent, we arose at 4AM to get ready and eat the Bedouin breakfast of cucumbers and soda! :) We then traveled to Mount Masada and climbed a crazy steep "Roman Road!" we then viewed the most beautiful painting God could ever paint for me! I sat aside from the group and worshiped God and it was a beautiful date with God! I have learned more in the past week about my own heart, life, and perspective than ever before! I have been trying to learn and grow as a woman of God om my own but now realizing I've never been on my own! God has gone before me in ways that I ever could have imagined!

As we continued the day we descended the Mount on a 45 minute "Snake Path" that was crazy long and steep! We then were able to fly in a private plane of a Commander of the IDF! I also got to meet Gall, a 20 year old young woman of the Israel Defense Force, who welcomed us with open arms and gleamed as she looked through my pictures on my phone of America! She thanked us for fighting the good fight!

We left there and went to the Dead Sea and literally floated on the water! It's nothing like you could ever imagine!

To top off the whole day we had a journalist from the JPOST come and speak! It was an open light to why we are fighting for Israel on our campuses!

God is doing amazing things in the 44 lives that are on this trip! It's wonderful and beautiful to share a love for a country and a love for Christ with leaders from all over America! I value this time with my friends as I continue to look toward the future God is taking me to!

Thank you all for your love and prayers!

Remember through your own lives today thank God for what you have been given! I visited the Israel Holocaust museum yesterday and was completely moved to know that everyday is a gift! It's more than just waking up and thanking Him for the day, but it's more that you don't have to watch your family being murdered! It's blunt but honest especially when you are in the midst of the Holy Land!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment