Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Dig through Israel!

Hello My Friends!!!

The Lord is amazing and beautiful!

He has moved in my life today like never before! I now am sitting on the porch of a Kibbutz in Israel at 11:00PM! This has been a wonderful day!

Starting the day at the Temple Mount it was wonderful to hear the history and then see the wonderful archeological sites throughout Jerusalem! We then traveled to the Jewish quarters and then traveled to Marusha Mountains where over 5,000 man-made caves are being excavated. Its was amazing!

We were able to dig through the cave where I found foundational blocks that were over 2,400 years old! Can you believe that? Then we begin to pass the buckets throughout the cave to begin to sift through the dirt! It was crazy how many pieces of pottery we were able to uncover! Our caves were named "Lumpy" and "Lucy!" It was wonderful to see the Lord use this time to join our 39 students together for the cause of Israel and finding it legitimacy one day at a time!

After this we went through a 2,500 year old cave! It was crazy how many stairs were in it and the wonderful interior decorators they were :)

So yes, today has been eventful as well as dirty! It has to be the most dirt I have had all over my body since I was 5!

We have had a wonderful night of fellowship and just loving the company of each other! I love each and every one of these young men and women and know that God is going to do AMAZING things that we cannot even fathom through all of us! God is amazing and beautiful and deserves all our glory and honor and so much more!

Be blessed and know that you are in my prayers!

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment