Monday, August 1, 2011

Denton to Newark...DAY 1

Hello My Wonderful Followers,

Well, as I sit here in the hotel lobby after a wonderful conversation with a dear friend I am overwhelmed with the joy of my friends here, my love for this amazing Land, and my heart ultimately being changed!

We met tonight and discussed the argument over the State of Israel and we are all looking forward to the fight on our campus and standing up to fight! We are going to Israel to learn and grow as student leaders and I cannot wait to see how God changes and moves in all of us! 

This will be one of the most amazing times of my life! I am preparing for a change like I have never experienced in my life and I am expecting God to change, move, and woo!

I want you all to embrace the day today and as I fly to Israel in 11 1/2 hours that you you will know I will be lifting you all up! God has called us to love Him, enjoy Him, and obey Him.

I will be praying for many provisions, future opportunities, and clarity in my life! I look forward to sharing my growth and experiences with you all!

Blessings to you and to CUFI!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment