Wednesday, July 20, 2011

This Is the Day the Lord has Made...

I am currently walking the path if past presidents, senators, congress men and women, this brings me to thank my God for the freedom of my right to write to you today!

The Lord has called, summoned, and appointed young men and women to stand up and be leaders of today and not wait for the failures of tomorrow to spur our hearts to change! God has called me to rejoice in this day and be glad in it! I will rejoice and I will be glad! I am joined by 721,000 members of Christians United for Israel including Glenn Beck and our fearless leaders Pastor John and Diana Hagee! God has brought the Joshua generation to fight in the frontlines of battle and wage war on the enemies that stream to present lies, false stories and accusations, and try to delegitimise the Apple of Gods eyes! We will stand and we will overcome!

So today I thank God for this day, my country, my faith, and the chance to stand up for today and not be silent! I will devote my life to the continuing knowledge and awareness of the truth of Gods word and our covenant with His Holy Land!

This is the day the Lord has made; rejoice and be glad in it! I am standing and praying for the supernatural peace and power of God Almighty to draw me closer to Him and His anointed plan for my life!

God Bless Israel, God Bless the USA, and God Bless CUFI!

"For Zions sake, I will not keep silent..." Isaiah 62:3

No comments:

Post a Comment