Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A New Day with a New Perspective

Good Noontime Everyone!

I hope you all are having an amazing day!

Well, for starters its 4 DAYS until I see my CUFI Family! Cannot wait!

Transitioning is a crazy emotional and beautiful thing. It's a mix between sweet and sour and all at once scary. By God's grace He has changed me in the last six months to the woman I am today. I believe He has been preparing me for this stage in my life for a while now. There are many little things that I realize are huge blessings in my life.

1. My Friends
The people God has placed in my life are beautiful representations that God still saves, loves, and adores us to give us friends to walk with us and encourage us when our road gets a little bit shaky.
2. Love
God has given me the heart to love people in a way that is so deep and rich. I enjoy seeing God's grace and mercy penetrate the hearts of my friends, family, and people around me. I know God's grace is sure and good and I know that this world is hard and evil, so knowing you have love from someone else is a sure way to know you are blessed.
3. Memories
These can either be good or bad. God has brought me from ashes and made my life a beautiful remnant of His rescuing love and mercy. I have thought of memories from years back to a few days ago and they all bring joy to my heart for they all brought me to where I am today.

So yes, these may be small and minuscule to you; but to me they are this beautiful painting of God's masterpiece, other words known as, my life. I have this beautiful relationship with my Lord and Savior that is mine. It's something that through this change to another city, another state, another journey; that it will be forever growing and continuing.

So though I leave the past behind full of friends, love, and beautiful yet hard memories; I know that I am now not walking with my eyes but with God's perspective.

This is my prayer for myself and you today, that you will see that this is a new day, a new light, and God's perspective is there for taking. Sometimes it takes a little transition to get you exactly where you are meant to be.

Until next time,

"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
God's Perspective

1 comment: