Saturday, July 9, 2011

ONE WEEK!

Hello All!!

It's one week till I will be surrounded by all my beautiful, wonderful, spectacular CUFI Family! It's amazing to see the work of the Lord!

The Lord gave me this encouraging word and I want to share it with you! For so long I've tried to limit Gods plan in my life by trying to create my own! By Gods grace and mercy He has saved me from myself and blessed me with a future of dreams, miracles, love, joy, and peace! Although there will be hard days, God knows our hearts and hears our cries! So I pray that whoever you are, whether my CUFI family, best friend, or a complete stranger that you are blessed by this word just as I am:

"I am your God here to save you from the ruins of the world and deliver you into the realms of Heaven! Be still and know that I am God and I will lead you, guide you, and fulfill my work in your life. This is not your life, this is my life I gave to you! You are equipped to withstand the attacks of the enemy as well as be delivered from temptation and strife. Do not grow weary or distressed for I am your God and I have saved you. You are forever in my hands and forever you will be with me. Until this day, I will speak, move, change, and transform every one of you. Do not let your past hinder you, do not let the world dismay you, and do not let your heart be misguided. There is many fields to be plowed and many flocks to be led; so grab your plow and your staff and let the work of the Lord be known."

I pray this blessed you and keeps you encouraged that the Lord hears our hearts and encourages us to press on towards the places we are supposed to go. So get ready for the Lord your God has called you! Who knows your life might change in the next week if your open to it!

Can't wait to praise the Lord this next week with my CUFI Family and am enjoying soaking in last memories with dear friends from the place I've called home for the past three years.

Be encouraged, be uplifted, and most of all know your worth!

Blessings! Have a great weekend!

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment