Thursday, October 6, 2011

50 Days of Grace, Restoration, and Beautiful Romance

Hello beautiful people!!

Isn't God just beautiful, amazing, spectacular, lovely, gorgeous, wonderful, breathtaking, satsifying, wonderful, and on and on and on. I know that there are times in life when the going is tough and the tough doesn't seem to stop coming; but that is when you look at the beautiful attributes of God to remind you of the love and amazing grace of God! He saved US! You and ME! One day we will see Him face to face and I eagerly await the coming of that day!

Today I just celebrate the beautiful days ahead and look back and thank God for the ups and downs! I can understand that sometimes its hard to see the good in the bad, so that is why when the bad has passed you look back and thank Him for His love and blessings during that time that you might have missed because of the stormy weather passing through.

50 Days, so many things to be thankful for, but all in all I am so blessed that my God took me across the nation to bless me with some "me" time with just Him! Something He has been trying to do for a long time. I see the fruit in a beautiful intimate relationship with Him. I have no idea what is ahead in this life, when the weather might change or the storms may come, but all I know is that God alone is enough; Now and Then!

So today, I just encourage you, whatever day you might be having, marking a landmark in an important adventure as I or having a stormy day; just know that you are not alone and God loves you and desires for you to fall on your face before Him! I remember times when my strength was weak on my own and the only word I could muster was JESUS! That is enough, because He is enough!

I pray beautiful blessings on you today and more than these pray that God would shine His face upon you and your heart in a new way today and you find a new way to fall madly in love with our Savior.

God is Good!

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways! Declares the Lord. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts your thoughts. As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for hte sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth. It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. You will go out in JOY and be LED forth in PEACE; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the 
field will clap their hands." 
Isaiah 55:8-12

Can you imagine, the fields clapping? After the storm always comes a blooming season!

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment