Monday, October 17, 2011

The Passion of Persistance & Two-Steppin

Hello All,

God gave me each of you, whether I haven't met you yet or known you for years, God gave me you! I know that all of you don't read all I write, maybe the first paragraph or even first sentence, so I wanted that to be the first thing you read :) 

Passion is a feeling deep within. I can honestly say I have a passion for two-steppin! I love to two-step, half-step, triple step, anything step really. I love country music and I am not afraid to admit it. Is this from the Lord, most would disagree! I love the rhythm and most of all I love that it takes me back to home! It's home to me, to dance, to hear the country twang in the artist voice, and even for the cheesy lyrics! Its a wonderful feeling! Yes, now you know why I got your attention at the beginning, because I just lost most of you! :) 

I write about this for a reason. I remember a time when I first started dancing and I couldn't two-step worth nothin. I couldn't do it. So you know what I did, well one of my best friends and I, we kept trying. We would practice and practice. I know this is crazy and probably not the best to admit, but who cares, I wanted to dance better because I loved it so much! I continued to be persistant because of my passion!

Passion leads to the persistant nature of our hearts to try and try and try harder. We continue to dig deep within to find that rhythm of our hearts to find a way to make the next spin or get over the next dip. Many won't get the analyogy there, but you see the point. Life takes us for a spin and throws us in dips every now and again and if we are not persistant we won't have the strength nor the faith to continue to persevere! 

God has given you a dance! A chance to do your best whether spinning or dipping is your style or not or even country music, God gave you a chance to dance throughout the spins and dips of life and persevevere through it all! To try and try and try harder once again. I don't promise that you will ever be the professional dancer that Christ was, but I do promise that God will reward you through the spins and dips and lead you to an even better last song! 

So again, God gave me you! I pray that you are encourged, uplifted, and a little humored!

P.s. It's okay, you can love me despite my love for country music! <3 

Blessings to you and may His face shine upon you whatever dance move you are on at this time! 

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers (& sisters) whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." James 1:2-4




No comments:

Post a Comment