Thursday, October 27, 2011

23 Randomness for 23 Years!

Hello My Friends!

Well in celebration of my 23rd birthday I had to do a blog post!  God has given me 23 years of beautiful memories that I know will continue to get better and better. I have been given a family who loves me, friends who have been there for me through thick and thin, and of course the beautiful Lover of my Soul who continues to change, shape, and renew me every day! 

So the point, yes, so here we go!

1. I will and forever always be in love with the Lord. This has to be my number 1 for He is the reason I live where I live, I love what and who I love, and I do the work that I do. He is my Jehovah Jireh. 
2. I still love Texas with all my heart. I love two-steppin, I love country music, I love BBQ, I love the beauty of wide open spaces! 
3. I have the most amazing friends. I have taken the liberty of finding the last two of my birthday celebrations. I am grateful for those times on this birthday more than ever because I am away from most of the ones I love and cherish the most. So lesson learned, cherish the ones in your life! Time flies and then its gone! 


4. I still love sunsets, stars, and most of all laughing
5. I believe 23 will be one of the best years of my life...well until 24 ;) 
6. I love my mother more than she will ever know!
7. I believe that I will be speaking in front of an audience this year proclaiming how the Gospel is all you need!
8. I sponsor a Compassion child, Blenda, who I love and adore and havn't even met
9. I pray everyday for my future husband and family and cannot wait for the day to be a wife and a mother
10. I still struggle with understanding how God could love me, but I am still grateful in spite of that
11. I love really silly random jokes 
12. I am one of those girls in the movie that is either crying or laughing the loudest ;)
13. I believe love can change anything, solve anything, and conquer anything! 
14. I know my sister will do amazing things in this world and I love her more than she could imagine! 
15. I pray that I am able to be apart of the mission to end sex-trafficking 
16. I cannot wait to go back to the Holy Land
17. I still to this day have not been to either Disneyland or world! 
18. I can't wait to sky dive!
19. I believe that I will meet most of you one day! ;) 
20. God is love! 
21. I pray for most of you even though I don't know your name. 
22. I dedicate this one to thanking those in my life in the past year. This has been a beautiful, hard, and wonderful year of change, restoration, healing, and reconciliation. I thank you for my best friends, my family, my church, and all the wonderful people who make up my life! 
23. I dedicate this one to the Lord, for only He knows what the next 365 days of my life will be like until we add one more to this list. I pray that I grow in Him more and more and that I continue to thank Him for the 22 things above and so much more! (Oh yeah, and for letting me see Jason Boland last night for my birthday present ;) ) 


I love you all and I pray that you are blessed, moved, and restored on this wonderful day of October 27, 2011. For this is a very special day, well to me ;) 

Peace <3

No comments:

Post a Comment