Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love Letter

A love letter for you and me:

My daughters, my sons, you are all loved more than you each could possibly fathom. Each of your hairs is numbered, each of your fingerprints different, each of your noses different. I have made you each different for such a time as this. Some of you are married and I encourage you to embrace your spouse. Love them like you used to dream about loving them, love them like you used to write in your journals and pray through your tears. Have you forgotten what you came through to get where you are?

Some of you are single, oh what a precious time is this. Our times together are so sweet, so personal, so loving. Do you look forward to the day when I will make your love story come to pass? Do you pray for your spouse as if you've known who they are for years? My dear children, do not think this life is limitless of beautiful moments, but look at this life as a sense of taking every moment and storing it in your heart. As I mentioned above, don't ever let it slip from your heart what your going through now.

All of you are mine. My dear children my Son came, walked, lived, performed, loved, died, and rose again. He came for the hope of sharing with you the love of heaven on earth! You are all meant to feel this love differently. As you all have different numbers of hairs, you each have a different love story of how you fell in love with me! All I am here to say through my daughter today is have you forgotten what I went through to get you here?

Don't let the world dictate what you remember about love, let our love story dictate how you feel, how you act, how you remember!

Love unconditionally, because I first loved you!

I can't say anything more beautiful than that!

Amen!

Happy Day of the Reminder to Love

No comments:

Post a Comment