Tuesday, November 8, 2011

When You Wake Up

This morning I woke up in the midst of many feelings and emotions. Realizing the brink of my life was in the hands of myself. Today is a new day, it will never be November 8, 2011 again. You have the chance to change, create, love, redeem, hope, laugh, and pursue anything and everything today. The choice is yours.

I want to encourage you to lift up your hands praise, or if not hands, just your hearts in reverence of the God who created you and me. I post these post because I do believe that community is engaging in the lives of our brother's and sister's in Christ, no matter the miles that separate them. I am a few thousand miles away from most of you, but what I do know is that God is never more near than He is right now.

So when you wake up today or any day, remember through exhaustion from the late night before or the lack of energy from the busyness of the week that you are created in the likeness of a man who was tired and busy just as you and lived a perfect life so that you may live today.

I encourage you to smile, rejoice, and remember that you woke up this morning, that is more than many can say!

Don't just wake up from sleep, wake up from the life of absent-minded lifeless living into a new and exciting day of joy and hope.

Be the joy to someone today and soon you will find joy in all you do.

Be blessed and know that I am praying for each of you!

<3

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice & be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment