Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Love Won't Quit on You...

Today something changed in me. I realized a very important aspect of my heart; I doubt the Lord's love for me. I don't doubt the Lord's love for you, for the broken, for the hurt, for EVERYBODY else; but I doubt His love for me. 


I heard this song a couple weeks back and was immediately drawn to it. Why? Well, the title gives it away. "Love Won't Quit on Us..." by Mikeschair  


"Don't quit on Love 'cause you're broken 
Don't quit on hope 
You're not hopeless 
You know the sun will rise again 
This is not the end
I know this complicated world gets you down, but don't give up 
Don't give up 
Don't quit on Love 
'Cause love 
Won't quit on us 
Love 
Won't quit on us "

How many times did I feel so hopeless because I was depending on the love of the world instead of the love of the Lord. 

I wanted to share this with you because I have a feeling many of you feel this way today or have felt this way. I want you to know that God LOVES YOU. And yes, He loves me dearly. 

Today the Lord told me this:


"You have the access key in the palm of your hand, it’s the surrendering of your hands that I will move your feet."
May we all surrender our hands to His almighty Love and Grace and then and only then will He give us the ability to move our feet where we are being called to walk. 


Whatever you are struggling with, know love won't quit on you, so don't quit on it. 

"You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand." Psalm 16:11 


God will direct your path, but first you must be in His presence! 


You can start right now, He's with you...






Blessings 

No comments:

Post a Comment