Thursday, June 14, 2012

Impossible to I'm Possible

I want to thank you all first and foremost for reading this blog. I pray that just that will open the door of your heart and grant access for encouragement to enter into your heart. 


I read this blog today, (which is a great morning devotional if you happen to be looking for one http://www.crosswalk.com/devotionals/encouragement/), that is clearly speaking to the impossible trials that we face in our lives. I don't know about you, but some days are much tougher than we let on. Some days there is a voice inside our head that tells us we "can't" we "won't" or we "never will be able to." I want to DEMOLISH all of those ideas out of your head and speak truth into your heart that penetrates the lies that Satan is tearing you down with.(Proverbs 2:1-5)

"God is the great I AM. Therefore He is my possibility for hope and healing. I'm-Possible is a much more comforting way to look at anything that feels quite impossible." -Lysa TerKeurst

We live in a broken and fallen world, where we fall short everyday of God's goodness and grace and where unfortunately, we fall victim to other's shortcomings. (Romans 3:23) No sin is greater than any other, but it doesn't mean some sins hurt less or more than others. I want to encourage you today to fight the lies with the truth. Truth will set you free, (John 8:32). I sit here writing this letter with simple tears falling down my face with this truth wrestling with my flesh. My flesh is bitter, hurt, and confused at certain situations in my life, and my heart is fighting the lies. 

I know the truth, I just don't always believe it, claim it, or proclaim it. 

I pray that today you would look at that "impossible" situation and see it as, with God, I'm-Possible becomes your weapon of truth. 

For those of you who are struggling with strongholds, addictions, hurts, wounds, financial burdens, relationship anxieties, unknown paths ahead of you, and even just believing in the truth that today, June 14, 2012, you have a purpose, I pray that this blog post isn't just words on a screen, it becomes an anthem for your heart. 

I pray you are encouraged, uplifted, and filled with the Holy Spirit who has power to release you from the lies and give you a peace that transcends all your understanding. 

Read through the scriptures mentioned in this e-mail, read the blog, and most importantly, listen for God's sweet voice telling you...

"I Love You..."
"You are worthy..."
"You are Mine..."
"I am with you..."
"You have a purpose..."
"I am your strength..."
"I am..."
"I will always be with you..."
"I am here..."
"Come unto me all those who are weary...and I will give you rest."
"I forgive you..."
"I am using you..."
"Come, and listen..."

May you hear His voice, listen to the truth and battle against the lie. 

I pray you share this blog, not for my sake, but for the sake of the names that popped into your heads that are struggling with an "impossible" situation. 

All my love and prayers,
Jess

*I sent this e-mail to the FYC (Finding Your Crown) e-mail list and felt the need to share it with all of you. May you be blessed, encouraged, and uplifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment